Timex OVA; The New Optimal Viewing Angle Ironman Watch from Timex
The new, sleek Timex OVA watch is designed to be worn on the small, narrow part of your wrist for optimal viewing at all times without your having to turn your wrist.
There are 4 full size wrist and 4 mid size wrist sizes from which to choose:
Timex OVA 5E411 full size, Timex OVA 5E421 full size, Timex OVA 5E431 full size, Timex OVA 5E441 full size, Timex OVA 5E451 mid size, Timex OVA 5E461 mid size and Timex OVA 5E481 mid size, Timex OVA Pink 5F391midsize and Timex OVA 5F391 mid size.
Poduct Description - Timex OVA Review: IRONMAN Triathlon 75 Lap Sleek Timex O.V.A. Series (OPTIMAL VIEWING ANGLE, OVA Timex).
- The Timex OVA is designed to be worn on small, narrow part of wrist for optimal viewing at all times without turning your wrist.
- INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE feature.
- All-day-white reflector display.
- 100-hour chronograph with lap or split option, either in large digits.
- 75-lap memory recall.
- On-the-fly recall of lap or split option.
- Top pusher for easy lap and split option.
- Curved case back co-molded dura-strength resin strap for improved fit.
- Mineral glass lens.
- Stainless steel top ring for enhanced durability.
- Chrono training log stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap and total segment time.
- Total run format/synchro timer maintains total activity time (less time paused during workout) and overall running time.
- 2 interval timers settable up to 24 hours with: countdown/stop (CS). countdown/repeat (CR).
- Automatic interval repetition counter.
- 99-lap counter.
- 2 time zones.
- 3 alarms settable for daily/weekday/weekend/weekly.
- Built-in setting reminders.
- Forward or backward setting.
- Water-resistant 100m.
A note about sizing:
Copyright © 1996-2020 Websitement ® Communications Corp., all rights reserved.
Websitement® is a registered trademark of
Websitement Communications Corporation
Internet Marketing Specialists